Pattern Jedediah Pants
“Chino-style trousers updated with a slim, casual fit, back yoke and stylish slash front pockets. These pants include two length options - knee length shorts with rolled cuff and full length trousers. They will wear well in a denim, corduroy or twill with the extra durability of flat fell seams. They could also be made in a lighter cotton or linen when sewn as summer shorts. The design includes top-stitched belt loops, flat fell inseams, a fly (with detailed illustrated sewing instructions), back patch pockets with customizable decorative stitching, and large slash front pockets.”
Sizes: US 30”- 40”
- Pants: Trouser weight wovens such as twill, corduroy, wool blends and gabardine.
- Shorts: Similar fabrics as the pants but would also be great for summer in linens or lighter weight cottons.
- Pocket Lining: Pocketing, broadcloth, or other strong cottons or cotton blends.
- Interfacing: Medium weight fusible interfacing
- ½” to 1” in diameter button
- 6” trouser zipper (preferably metal)