Manufacturer number: TBP1206
“The Mave pattern is an elastic waist skirt with a drawstring, inseam pockets and an optional lining. The skirt can be made with or without ruffles in different lengths to create numerous options.”
Sewing Level: Advanced beginner
- Main Fabric: Light to medium weight fabrics with drapes that are 58” or wider. Examples include rayon challis, crepe, linen, cotton lawn, voile, silk, chiffon, and georgette.
- Optional- Lining Fabric: Lightweight fabrics with drapes that are 54” or wider. Examples include rayon challis, crepe, linen, cotton lawn, voile, chiffon, and georgette.
- Coordinating thread
- 1 1/2 yd of 2” wide elastic
- 1” x 3” scrap of lightweight fusible interfacing
- Optional : Aglets or beads for drawstring