Pattern Eastwood Pajamas - The Thread Theory
Pattern Eastwood Pajamas
“Classic pajama pants with mix and match details to suit any wearer. These straight leg pants are comfortable but not baggy. They feature an enclosed elastic waistband with the option of a drawstring to further perfect the fit. Pajama pants need not be boring to sew - these pants will teach you many of the essential techniques for sewing jeans and trousers in the future. Learn to install useful pockets and employ topstitching to create very functional and hard wearing loungewear. Depending on skill level and preference, choose between a button fly, a simple mock fly or no fly. Also choose between minimal or detailed topstitching. Add an optional patch pocket for a bit of extra functionality!”
Sizes: US XS-4XL
- Main Fabric: Light to medium weight woens such as quilting cotton, flannel, shirting, linen or other comfortable and breathable natural materials.
- Binding (to finish inside of waistband): 1.7 yards purchase premade double fold bias tape any width or make your own.
- Elastic: 1.5” wide elastic- for quantity see elastic requirement chart.
- Interfacing: 2” X 4” scrap of fusible to reinforce the buttonholes
- Drawstring: 1.9 yards grosgrain ribbon, twill tape or cording in a width and material to suit your style preference.
Optional Button Fly:
- Button: one approx ½”
- Interfacing: 0.4 yards for fly pieces